Monday, August 29, 2005

CENSORED

Well after yesterdays posting promising to update the site more I have been told I can no longer update this site. This I am sure is a battalion or Army wide policy as I have never included any information that would jeopardize any soldiers on my site. But I am still taking this personally. It is like being told you cannot read books or send e-mails. I will set up a new and edited blog site this week with no mention of the four letter word, ARMY. As soon as I am cleared I will continue to update this site. Please leave comments and check back for a link to my new site.

SGT Satterlee, signing out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow thats crazy...I would hate to miss you updates. If anyone wants info on FOB Normandy try http://armyadvice.org/jamesmahurin/

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been 7 months! Wow! We think of you daily and pray for you more than that! Take good care

Your big little sis

5:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for your service, Freedom isn't free, and you are paying the price to secure it. I understand the reasoning behind the restrictions on your updates. I have been reading it from the beginning, but have not commented.

My brother is currently serving over there, was there for Desert Shield & Desert Storm, as well as other places. I am hopeful this will be his last campaign before he retires.

Anyway, stay safe, stay low, and again - THANK YOU! Some of us know the good that you are doing by being there, and support your presence there. We don't all trust what we see in the liberal, main-stream media.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home