Thursday, June 02, 2005

SPC Rice

As you may have noticed I have not updated this site in over a month. On April 26th we lost a very good friend and soldier. SPC Rice was killed in a vehicle accident on the way back to our FOB. It took some time to get over this tradgedy but I am ready to move on. I will never forget the sacrifice Rice made for his country. We will all miss him. Rest In Peace brother, I know you are in a better place now. Feel free to use the comment section to write about Rice if you knew him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy - His Family and friends appreciate you paying tribute to his sacrifice. None of us can imagine what the loss has meant to you, the other soldiers, and his family and friends. We pray daily for the safety of all of you and for the comfort you all need during this difficult time.

Please never forget that you are always in our thoughts and our prayers. I pray that you have a safe journey back to Iraq. I am looking forward to the day you come home for good.

Thank you for allowing us a few days with you and the girls. We love you all so much!

That Sunrise is coming soon...

I love you J
Your big little sis!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home