Friday, March 25, 2005

Big Red One

Just a quick update. Yesterday we started wearing our combat patches. Now where ever we go from here we will always have the Big Red One in our hearts and on our shoulders. The weather here is still nice and everything has been going well. There is still no company internet but our company gym looks like it should be set up soon. I have been making a list of all the people who have sent me cards and will post a thank you by name as soon as I can update again. Keep the prayers and good thoughts coming.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi J! Glad to FINALLY hear from you again. Dad and I are working trying to get these videos going and done. Worked 10 hours yesterday and was here at 5:30 am this am to wor all day. I love it!

Today we are having a surprise b-day party for Bob's daughter Crystal who is turning 8. Then right after we are having our Easter Egg hunt for the girls.

It is going to be a busy day. Suppose to get nicer today. It has been cold and snowy the past 3 days. today and tomorrow suppose to be a little better. REach 50 by tomorrow.

Did you ever get the third package?

Gotta get back to work
Rinthea

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy,

Thanks so much for your blogs. As I mentioned earlier, my son Gregory Hall is in 1/30th so I hope you two run into each other. I pray he meets a strong christian to kick him back where he belongs : )(And he has loads of DVD's ... tell him his mom said to share)
Happy Easter Jeremey. Know that our Bible Study prays regularly for you and your family.

Mrs. Hall

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home