Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Thank You

I would like to thank everyone who commented on my site or e-mailed me on my birthday. It meant a lot to me, Thanks! I had three route clearance missions to do so I was pretty busy. I was hoping to make it online to chat with my wife and family but I was not able too.
Good news, rumor has it the company's internet will be up today so I will be able to post or e-mail pictures. I will try to update more and start answering everyone's emails. Once again I want to thank everyone, especially my beautiful wife, for making this a birthday I won't forget.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well happy late birthday! I was just surfing the web and saw your blog. My husband is also at FOB Normandy but in 1/30. Good Luck and God Speed!!

Emily B.

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well happy late birthday! I was just surfing the web and saw your blog. My husband is also at FOB Normandy but in 1/30. Good Luck and God Speed!!

Emily B.

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO , HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HOPE TO ADD YOU TO MY LIST ..(I'M BOB'S SISTER) RIN'S OTHER HALF.. STAY SAFE.. YOU ALL ARE DOING A WONDERFUL JOB..GOD BLESS YOU..NANCY

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home