Saturday, February 19, 2005

UPDATE

I am still alive and well but very tired. We are doing QRF ( Quick Reaction Force) and have to be ready to leave the FOB in thirty minutes. Today is the first day we have been allowed to use the internet. They are afraid if we are here we might not make our departure time if called. I have went out on several missions in the last couple of days. I have not slept more than 4-5 hours in a row. I should be off of QRF on Thursday so I should be able to get to the MWR and start updating more often. There have been no attacks on the FOB and all missions have gone successfully. I know a lot of people are praying for us and it is working. Mail is just now starting to come in to our company but unfortunately I have not received any. I just have to be patient. I will try to update soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home