Sunday, January 16, 2005

Leaving Thursday

I will be leaving for Kuwait sometime on sunday. Last I heard I will be going to Camp Normandy. Two of the platoons in our company have been picked to go here apart from the rest of the battalion. We will be about 20 miles away from the rest of the battalion. I have been sick the last couple of days. I am feeling better now but I have lost my voice completely. I have been popping cough drops like they are candy. I will post my new mailing address as soon as I get it. If anyone would like to make any donations you can comment on my post for more information or click on the Make a Donation button.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanted to post what I can't get out through the tears. I love you and will miss you. My pride outways my fears. I pray for your comfort and safety during the next coming months. You have an incredible opportunity before you and I know you will take advantage of it. Sending warm hugs and kisses to you each and everyday. All my love, your big little sis Rinthea

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home