Sunday, December 12, 2004

Needful Things

I am still saving up for some items that I would like to take with me. Some I consider necessary while others are creature comfort items to make my 12 - 18 month stay in Iraq a little more enjoyable, (if that is possible). Here are some must haves. QuikClot-$40.49, more info here. Surefire Red Beamfilter-$17.09, Surefire P60 Lamp Reflector-$21.99. I have a Surefire flashlight that requires the Red Beamfilter for use at night and P60 Lamps. Some of my non necessities are an mp3 player, either an Apple IPOD or Dell DJ, a digital camera, and a Dell 2200MP screen projector. The screen projector would be used in the three man conexes we will be living in. They are much smaller and lighter than televisions so it would be a lot easier to transport. If anyone would like to donate to my Iraq World Tour fund please click here.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home