Thursday, December 23, 2004

Two Days Until Christmas

I hope everyone who reads this will have a Merry Christmas. I am not sure what I will be doing, probably eating some turkey watching some football. The girls are in Iowa spending Christmas with other relatives. I have been spending my time going to the gym doing some cardio and weightlifting. I am trying to get into better shape for my deployment.

I would like to thank uncle Bob and aunt Suzanne for the Christmas card they sent me. I have not seen them in years and it was good to here from them. I would also like to thank my dad for donating his laptop to me. I will be taking it with me. I would also like to say Merry Christmas to the rest of my family. My younger sister is getting ready to graduate from school, my older sister has lost over 90 pounds on WeightWatchers. My mom is working hard as ever and both my brothers are being great fathers. I love you guys, have a good holiday!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home